viewing full deleted text messages

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

viewing full deleted text messages

is there any way to viewFULL text messages [not just a log of numbers] that have been deleted if it has been within the last two months?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: viewing full deleted text messages

Hali wrote:

is there any way to viewFULL text messages [not just a log of numbers] that have been deleted if it has been within the last two months?

Boost Mobile does not store the contents of SMS or MMS (text or multi media) messages online for viewing.  It looks like you've discovered that you can log into your Boost Mobile account and see a list of most numbers that you've texted or called (though some may not appear).  You can take a look at our Knowledge Base article: Vew Text Records

Even the subpoena  compliance group mentioned in this other thread cannot supply the contents of these messages, just the phone numbers sent to or received from that may not be available from your My Boost account.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

11 REPLIES
Groupie

How
Groupie

Tell me how
Groupie

Can I view my texts and read them?

Groupie

Can i?
Community Manager

Hali wrote:

Boost Mobile does not store the contents of SMS or MMS (text or multi media) messages online for viewing.  It looks like you've discovered that you can log into your Boost Mobile account and see a list of most numbers that you've texted or called (though some may not appear).  You can take a look at our Knowledge Base article: Vew Text Records

Even the subpoena  compliance group mentioned in this other thread cannot supply the contents of these messages, just the phone numbers sent to or received from that may not be available from your My Boost account.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

In general it would just be nice to have the actual list of incoming and outgoing. The right time zone and times in general. When u say some may not appear, that is an understatement. You are talking about 50+ I text my boyfriend back and forth all day. There is sometimes there are no logs at all of our texts period. That's just insane. Why is the website always down making changes to what? Nothing it seems!

How do you do that to see who the text is coming from I only see outgoing made to a specific number,,and it only shows in coming to that specific number or my number and the time is there anyway possible also to see incoming calls or just outgoing calls made please help!!!!

Re: retrieve old text messages

Hello, my name is edward and im a boost customer, have been for yrs now. Im writing becuase i am desperate. My girlfriend past away from a hit and run accident which i had to witness with my own eyes. We shared some many memories which were captured and send via text message from her. A month before her death i lost my phone which had all those memories in our text messages which i should have saved but i didnt. Im just wonder if there is anyway possible that i can retrieve those memories to help put my mind at ease. Its so painfully to have to think about what i have saw everyday i wake and before i go to sleep. Please if there is a way please help!! Its a matter of life or death at this point. Im trying to stay positive but i need those memories back. Please help!!!
Groupie

Can you help ?