"Text messaging not sent due to low balance." BlackBerry Curve 9130.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

"Text messaging not sent due to low balance." BlackBerry Curve 9130.

Hello,

Out of no where, my blackberry curve was blocked from sending texts. I receive texts from others, fine. When I attempt to send now, I receive this text from BoostMobile: 9230 BSTFreeMsg: "Text messaging not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find re-boost location from handset go to web then reboot locator. " My monthly payment is secure and automatic so this message is erroneous.  I have been on the phone this whole week with three different costumer service representatives who failed to correct the problem with their suggested solutions. For example, they recommended a ##number# text and a full security wipe which did nothing but waste my valuable time. I was even disconnected from my third call when costumer service attempted to call blackberry's technical service and keep me on the line. This is not a device problem. I am certain it is network.  I have used this device and boost mobile for several years without issue.  

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the same problem as Dary1910 but after 48 hours, no response from technical support here. I should find another carrier.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Rotaryphone! We'd like to review this situation immediately. Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Highlighted

I have been receiving the same message for months. I seem to continue to have service sending & receiving text messages so i haven't paid much attention to it. I also have my payment deducted through auto pay. I have an LG phone. It's annoying!
Highlighted

I have been receiving the same message for months. I seem to continue to have service sending & receiving text messages so i haven't paid much attention to it. I also have my payment deducted through auto pay. I have an LG phone. It's annoying!
Highlighted
Groupie

Did you find a solution to it
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, lavariab. Please send us a private message.

Highlighted

Same for me
Help!!!
Highlighted

I am having the same issue with my iPhone, is there a resolve?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @InGauge! We will need to review your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you.