"Text messaging not sent due to low balance." BlackBerry Curve 9130.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

"Text messaging not sent due to low balance." BlackBerry Curve 9130.

Hello,

Out of no where, my blackberry curve was blocked from sending texts. I receive texts from others, fine. When I attempt to send now, I receive this text from BoostMobile: 9230 BSTFreeMsg: "Text messaging not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find re-boost location from handset go to web then reboot locator. " My monthly payment is secure and automatic so this message is erroneous.  I have been on the phone this whole week with three different costumer service representatives who failed to correct the problem with their suggested solutions. For example, they recommended a ##number# text and a full security wipe which did nothing but waste my valuable time. I was even disconnected from my third call when costumer service attempted to call blackberry's technical service and keep me on the line. This is not a device problem. I am certain it is network.  I have used this device and boost mobile for several years without issue.  

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Groupie

i just bought an iPhone from boost and i’m having the same problem. has anyone found a solution?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We’d be glad to help you out with this. We may need to send some updates to the phone. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I Have The Samr Problem With My Iphone But I Paid The Bill & Its Getting Really Annoying Someone Please Help
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi. My daughter is getting the above referenced message on her phone, stating there is a low balance and that she can not send text messages. She just left for vacation this morning, and I need to be able to communicate with her. Is there a fix for this problem? I really need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello kbaker1975, lets get you sorted out. Please send us a private message so we can assist you with.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

im having the same issue!! i dont know if i should double text or what?? 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, 44eer. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may review your account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

BSTFreeMsg Text message not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find Re-Boost Location from handset go to Web then Re-Boost Locator.
Highlighted

Can an agent help me with this? I just paid this month's fees and I got this error message. Thanks.