can I get a printout of texts

SOLVED
Highlighted

can I get a printout of texts

How can I get a printout of texts that were sent to and from my phone, I need for court but dont want to have to subpoena them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: can I get a printout of texts

We understand. Please keep in mind that the contents of the texts are not available, and only a record of the dates when text messaging interactions happened can be retrieved. For details regarding this request, you can send me a private message, or call our customer service line at 888-266-7848. You can also submit the request through email in this website http://boost.co/2hX1egj.

8 REPLIES
Agent

Good morning robshirah and thank you for contacting us! Do you want to get the history of only the numbers you've texted to and received from? Or is it that you want the content of both in and out text messages?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert).

Groupie

I went toboostand they told meno

Hey Gatorman! The request is only valid if is court appointed. If that's the case, a request needs to be made.

Groupie

Yes its for child custody court
Groupie

How do imake a request boostnobile store inmy area saidno
Agent

We understand. Please keep in mind that the contents of the texts are not available, and only a record of the dates when text messaging interactions happened can be retrieved. For details regarding this request, you can send me a private message, or call our customer service line at 888-266-7848. You can also submit the request through email in this website http://boost.co/2hX1egj.

Groupie

I only show outgoing calls i need i comimg calls and incoming textmessages as well
Accomplice

No.....Boost does not keep text messages, you may be able to see the number texted if the person did not use a 3rd party app like Facebook or Snapchat...ect..