View messages from one the lines in my family plan

Go to solution
Enthusiast

View messages from one the lines in my family plan

How can i retrieve the messages from one of my phones in my family plan?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: View messages from one the lines in my family plan

You can view the numbers that phone has texted as well as the date and times of texts sent by selecting that phone number and viewing Texts in the Service&Usage tab.  Contents of text messages aren't stored or available.  There are apps you can download to keep track of texts coming and going from devices on your account.  Start with a Google search and look for those that are very highly rated,

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Community Manager

You can view the numbers that phone has texted as well as the date and times of texts sent by selecting that phone number and viewing Texts in the Service&Usage tab.  Contents of text messages aren't stored or available.  There are apps you can download to keep track of texts coming and going from devices on your account.  Start with a Google search and look for those that are very highly rated,

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

What if you are not the primary account holder and don't have the pin code. Is there any way to get the call or text log?

Hi immaculatehabit. Thank you for contacting us. For you to access to an account and check the information of that specific account, is necessary to have the pin number to access to it.