Text messages sent do not reach the recipient

Go to solution
Groupie

Text messages sent do not reach the recipient

I purchased this phone about 36 hours ago afforded my number over from MetroPCS I have an LG Stylo for I can receive calls and make calls perfectly fine my network works okay I can receive text messages but those text messages that I send do not reach the recipient. Define people that Boost Mobile's have no clue how to help me I've gone to five different instant messaging or private messaging whatever it is and got them five different solutions and none of them work I reset the phone I reset the network I even factory reset the phone I've done everything and you including getting a signal sent to a cell tower by my house but I don't know what the Brett Favre that's going to do. After reading about the numerous similar issues in and seeing no clear-cut solution to any of this I have to ask does anybody Boost Mobile know how to troubleshoot any kind of problems with a CDMA LTE 4G network including text messaging because apparently I have a phone that I can't text on with a company who has a bunch of Representatives who are very polite reading the customer service script but have no clue how to fix anything so if anybody has any solutions to this please let me know thank you very much and have a nice day
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Text messages sent do not reach the recipient

So sorry to hear about this experience, b2theizzo. We want to help! Please send us a private message so we can investigate what's happening. 

3 REPLIES
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, b2theizzo. We want to help! Please send us a private message so we can investigate what's happening. 

Groupie

First I did not mean to accept that as a solution secondly I have an update in regards to this problem I found out now that I can send MMS messages but no SMS messages SMS messages they just don't show up to the recipients strangest thing ever but in the message it works just fine
Highlighted
Agent

We understand, b2theizzo. Sorry that you're experiencing that situation. We'd like to investigate in order to further assist you. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25