Text and talk history shows on my phone but not my girlfriends.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Text and talk history shows on my phone but not my girlfriends.

My primary line is unlimited hookup and shows all my talk and text history but my secondary line is unlimited with/Todo and only shows a few calls and text. Why not all of them?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Text and talk history shows on my phone but not my girlfriends.

Is this a private message?
15 REPLIES 15
Groupie

Plus we never asked for the boys Todo add on. Can I remove it?
Agent

Hello, SVacca2332. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account?

Groupie

Is this a private message?
Agent

Hi there, SVacca2332. This is not a private message. To send us a private message you can go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the username of the Community member in the "To" field.

Enthusiast

i am having this same problem. my number is [edited for privacy] and his is [edited for privacy] Im candida ulibarri the primary account holder

Agent

Hi candida7983. We're happy to help. Please don't post your number and PIN in public for security purposes. Please, send us a private message with your accounts information. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

Yes I know this is my first time using this site so I didnt know til it was to late 1ol qnd I couldn't erase it I'm still figuring out everything on here
Agent

I see. Please, send us a private message with your information for further assistance. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! 

~AmyM25

Boost