Text Msg Help

Highlighted
Groupie

Text Msg Help

I sent someone a text but I received this: BSTFreeMsg Text message not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find Re-Boost Location from handset go to Web then Re-Boost Locator. I just paid my bill so I'm wondering, would i have to send the text again for it to be delivered? I appreciate any help, please and thank you.
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @ALH_715. Can you shoot us a private message so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted

It did that me today and my mom told me she paid our phone bill
Highlighted

They did it to me today too and my mom said she paid our phone bill and its kind of stressful when u cant use ur phone to text anyone😨
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @heavenhoward15 So sorry about the trouble! We'd like to take a closer look. Would you please send us a private message, so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Im having the same issue

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @danicaanderson! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Having same issue

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @danicaanderson. Since you're having the same issue, please send us a private message for further assistance.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

same problem here   it is really annoying !

I have unlimited talk and text with Autopay..

It is impossible to be low   balance