SOLVED: Can not send pictures

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

SOLVED: Can not send pictures

For the past week or so, I have not been able to send pictures. My sister gets my pictures but when I try to send pictures to my boyfriend, it says "Not delivered" in read with a red exclamation point beside the picture. (I have an iPhone 6).  Anyone else having this issue? I don't want to continue to have this phone service if I can't continue doing the same things I've been doing on my phone. (My phone is up to date also). 

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay.. see ya when I git back
Highlighted
Accomplice

if doesnt work then idk - boost can help you over the phone also but thats what fixed mine - im assuming you didnt switch from iphone to android right?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @les29swallows! Sorry to know you're experiencing inconveniences with your phone. If updating PRL and Profile doesn't work. Please try these steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. Check signal strength (3 bars, or 60% is recommended)
3. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted. For HTC devices, press MENU>RESET)
4. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes, and then calls and data services should work.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's amazing what we put ourselves through... I had added an SMS I used to use and enjoyed for a long time... Unfortunately it was messing up my system... I got it from the Google Store... I deleted it and the original SMS/MMS is working just fine now... I want to express my thankx for everybody's help and input... Something to remember for the next person who's having a similar problem... Just another way to mess up when you don't know what you're doing !!!
Highlighted

good morning,

I can't recieve or send pictures also my apps won't let me send anything. I have a samsung galaxy s8

Highlighted

Hey there, rprovau! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, alongside your current address?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send private message.

Highlighted

OMG THANK YOU. No one knew what was going on and this just saved my day!!!
Highlighted
Groupie

I just changed my number I have lg stylo4 and I can't send picture messages
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, TiffanyE31. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

I tried both of these and they didn’t work. I got the iphone 11 last november and before that I had the iphone 6 and was able to send pictures to my family who have androids but since I switched phones it hasn’t worked. Plz help me