Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

SOLVED: Can not send pictures

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: can not send pictures

Hi, @scott1819! Thanks for sending us the information. We'll continue assisting you through private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have an Android Dawn so this solution does not help me, but, just like Rossy C's boyfriend, I cannot send receive picture text. I did try to go to settings, both phone and text, but could not see a place to turn "on" or "off" SMS or "MMS". I CAN send texts and it sends via SMS... however... when I try to send a picture it wants to send it via MMS and doesn't... I hope you, or somebody can help me with this.
Accomplice

what fixed my problem is going to settings and updating profile and prl and restarting phone - - i have noticed i cannot send pics when connected to wifi though so when i send a pic i have to connect to boost service

Highlighted

@les29swallows
I understand your concern. Could you let us know the zip code where this happens? - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I cannot send MMS even when not hooked up to Wi-Fi... new at this so I don't know what PRL is.. sorry.. also, tried restarting phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

My 37323.. it used to send/receive pics... Then one day, couple weeks back, or so, it didn't
Highlighted
Accomplice

i meant i cant send mms when connected to wifi - has to be connected to boost service - go to settings, then to system update then click on update prl and when thats done then click update profile.  I spent almost 2 fulls days with boost trying to troubleshoot and nothing fixed the problem and i went to a boost store and thats what the guy did on my phone and totally fixed the problem.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay, just updated prl and profile, and it didn't work... Do I need to restart phone?
Highlighted
Accomplice

yea and make sure not connected to wifi and restart