Retrieving text messages

Go to solution
Highlighted

Retrieving text messages

I put my sim card into a new phone and lost my text messages is there anyway to restore them to the new phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Retrieving text messages

Please take a look at this article for information about what is and is not available for review: Text Message Records

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello @Seizgerald. A UICC SIM card is the physical smart card that allows for LTE network authentication and access. No customer-specific information, like contacts, address book, or account information, photos, or personal data, is stored on this card. You won't be able to transfer your information using the SIM card.

I need to retrieve my last 60 messages of today.
Community Manager

Please take a look at this article for information about what is and is not available for review: Text Message Records

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.