Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Restoring text messages

Highlighted

Restoring text messages

How do i restore text messages from a week ago
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Restoring text messages

Hello @DivaD1968. We understand that you can retrieve this information by using an App, depending on the type of phone that you have. Do you have an Android or IOS device?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Highlighted
Groupie

How do it I this someone please help
Highlighted

@Mrsclee

Hi. We don't have any specific app where you can do this, but you can check if there are any apps in the Plays tore where you can check this out. You may type something like "sms restore" or "sms backup" for example. - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Few solutions to get back deleted text messages on a phone.

Solution 1: restore from previous backup files. (backup on computer or Cloud account)

Solution 2: restore from recovery software,. (no backup before)

Highlighted
Accomplice

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that once you've deleted the text message, it is safe to not use your device until the data is recovered. When the text message is deleted, it is not deleted permanently, but rather it just opens up space for more data. Any operation on your device then—including input new SMS—can generate new data and overwrite that space, which would make lost data unrecoverable.

Then you could search some phone recover tool to help you.Connect your phone and PC with USB or WIFI, follow up the program as it remind.You could get the lost text message.

Highlighted
Groupie

When I was texting my friend, two different messages popped up and like I now had 2 of the same messages with her and I deleted one of them and they were both deleted. I have a screen shot if you want it if you don’t get what I’m talking about. But i want to know if I can retrieve messages if I don’t have a backup.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, MoiiBooii. Unfortunately, you will not be able to retrieve deleted messages.