Not able to send or receive MMS messages

Highlighted
Groupie

Not able to send or receive MMS messages

I have a Galaxy S8, and suddenly I'm not able to send or receive MMS messages. This has been going on for a month and a half, I was hoping it would just fix itself somehow, but clearly that's not going to happen. My mobile data is turned on. Up until a month and a half ago, it was working just fine. Help please!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Nrfreak. Thank you for contacting us. Sorry about the trouble. Let's get this thing figured out. Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?

Highlighted
Groupie

If I try to send an mms message, it tries sending for a few minutes, then a message comes up simply saying "message could not be sent".. Same when trying to receive a message, just says the message could not be downloaded. No specific reason.
Highlighted
Groupie

When this problem first started, I accidentally had no money in my account and my plan was disconnected.. It was when I paid and the service restarted that I suddenly wasn't able to do MMS
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for replying. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look.