MSG 2111

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

MSG 2111

Did u end up getting a new phone ? I got a pre owned iPhone 6s Plus just activates and every since I’ve activated it i haven’t been able to receive SMS messages they get the same Msg 2111 error code and nobody from
Boost knows anything which is extremely annoying first it was an outage now my phones defective and they sending me a new one this is so annoying and Refuse to lay my
Whole bill
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID of the phone, and the UICC/SIM card number to further investigate. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hello,@Dajianab. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the text messages. Allow us the opportunity to assist you. On your phone, please do the following:

1.Tap Phone
2.Tap keypad
3.Enter ##873283# then tap Call.
4.When Starting Service Update screen appears, tap OK.
5.When Service Update Complete appears, tap OK.
6.The Radio will reset. The iPhone update has complete.

Any change on the phone, please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I did that it doesn’t work i do that religiously
Highlighted
Agent

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID of the phone, and the UICC/SIM card number to further investigate. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing is happening to me also after switching to iPhone 6. I spent hours with Boost and the only thing they could do for me is tell me call Apple (and Apple couldn't do anything either.)

Highlighted
Groupie

The same thing is happening to me also after switching to iPhone 6. I spent hours with Boost and the only thing they could do for me is tell me call Apple (and Apple couldn't do anything either.)

Highlighted
Groupie

I don't see how to private message you

Highlighted
Groupie

Mines doing same thing and has been for 6 months.
Like 1 guy said boost blames iPhone and iPhone blames boost.
Can’t get an answer