Last update knock out my group text and sending images ability

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Last update knock out my group text and sending images ability

It started with weird 'roaming' messages while in network. Now I can't see group text or send any images. I was going to upgrade to the new network, but even though I have a phone BOUGHT AT BOOST it will not work with my phone.

So having paid off my Samsung S8, I have lost texting ability and call quality. I've had Boost since Virgin Mobile was bought out. I've never had trouble like this. Very upset. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Groupie

The solution was downloading a different  app for texting. It no longer works with app native to the phone. I'm using the Google text app. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please send us a private message with your current address., phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Highlighted
Groupie

Send it where? Can you give me an email of phone number?
(FYI, I've taken the phone in three times to the local store. )
Highlighted
Groupie

The solution was downloading a different  app for texting. It no longer works with app native to the phone. I'm using the Google text app. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

I want to disable all texting ability. I do not want to receive any  texts and I do not want to send any texts. No Texts at all ... How can this be done on a Cool Pad?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, jo7! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Hello

My problem was NOT solved after speaking on the phone with you for about 1 hour. 
I have charges on my cell phone for setting up my phone on Sep 13th that amounted to approximately $15. And that amount should be reimbursed. Please refund the amount spent for the time with your customer service rep. on Sep 13th between 2:15pm and 5pm. 

It's not acceptable that I should have to pay for time in setting up a new device from Boost Mobile with a customer service rep who was not even familiar with the Cool Pad Snap model. 

I will in the future find a cell phone that does not charge me every day for text messages that I don't want. And if I can't do so with Boost Mobile, I will go to another carrier very soon.

Please reply.

Johanna Lisi 

Agent

Sorry to hear that you feel that way @jo7. Did you send us the private message to assist you?