LG Tribute HD - "Not sent. Tap to try again." Error message.

Accomplice

LG Tribute HD - "Not sent. Tap to try again." Error message.

I am trying to send a text message to a work contact. I was previously able to without any issue.  My phone is completely up to date when I went to check for updates in my settings.  Every time I try to text message this specific contact now, I get the error message "Not sent. Tap to try again."  I have reset my phone, turned it off and removed the battery, and tried to update the phone again, but nothing is working.  Any help would be much appreciated, especially by the salesman that I cannot send messages to!!!

Regards,
Shaun 

7 REPLIES
Agent

Re: LG Tribute HD - "Not sent. Tap to try again." Error message.

Hi there, shaungrenan! Sorry to hear about that text issue. Please try sending the text by entering the phone number manually instead of from the contacts. Remember to use the full 10 digit number, and add a number one (1) at the beginning if it doesn't work without it. Let us know if the issue persists after that. 

Accomplice

It still says "Not sent. Tap to try again.".  I even deleted my contact, and tried just using the number (with the 1 in front), and it still gives me that error message.

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

I have this same problem that started 2 weeks ago. Along with the 'Not sent, Tap to try again' I also get the 'Boost Mobile error code 97' or error code 104. im not up to 5 different people I cant text anymore.

Agent

Hi there vikinghammer2. Thank you for contacting us. Are you connected to an AIRAVE device as well, what is type of phone do you have? Victor21

Groupie

My husband and I are also having the same issue. I can not text him but he can text me and he has 2 contacts that he can not text but they can text him.. Receiving the same error message-" Not sent. Tap to try again."
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that kpappas. Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.