LG Stylo 4 experiences Error 34 no matter where I am

Go to solution
Highlighted

LG Stylo 4 experiences Error 34 no matter where I am

I just got the phone a couple of days ago and some texts go through okay but about half result in the pop-up error saying it won't go through and to try again. It happens in both 33604 (17th & Marks) and 33637 (Telecom Parkway and Fletcher), if that helps. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: LG Stylo 4 experiences Error 34 no matter where I am

Hey there, @candacejshields! Thanks for contacting us. We've checked those locations and there are no outages affecting your service. Please try this procedure: Settings > System Update > Update Profile and when it is done, then update the PRL. Let us know if there's any improvement! 

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hey there, @candacejshields! Thanks for contacting us. We've checked those locations and there are no outages affecting your service. Please try this procedure: Settings > System Update > Update Profile and when it is done, then update the PRL. Let us know if there's any improvement! 

Groupie

Unfortunately that solution didn't work for me.
Agent

Hi there, @julila73! Please, try the following: Remove the contact from your contact list and the re-enter the number using the regular format, 10 digits no dashes.

Groupie

It happens with any number. I've done that also
Agent

We're sorry to hear that, @julila73! Just to confirm, could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? We'd like to check if there are any outages affecting your service. 

Groupie

Gum St 28054
Agent

Thanks for the information. We’re aware of a network outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Groupie

I tried this and It didn't work for me