Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

I cannot receive text on my Stylo 4

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: I cannot receive text on my Stylo 4

Nothing for me as well
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I send a direct message?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't know how to do that
Highlighted

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Not to mention this is just one of many problems that I've had the biggest one being since I got this phone 3 months ago my data connection is awful I can't even use the data on my phone I have to use somebody else's hotspot
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ive never had problems til yesterday. Of course the bill due date too but I had paid my bill already. There's zero excuse for this! I'm paying $10 a mnth for this piece of garbage! So pissed!
Highlighted
Accomplice

what do you mean this is a known issue with the stylo4? if that's so then why do I spend hours with boost support trying to fix it and get no where? this is the 4th time in 3 months I can't recieve text messages. I use support from my boost mobile, I've called into boost mobile and spend hours while they troubleshoot my device and still nothing.. ultimately they send it to another department and days later my text messaging is fixed but this is a nightmare. why would they waste hours of this is a known issue? why dont they just send it to the proper dept? when are they coming out with the new update? Again I cant recieve text messages. help!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

also I have no ip address and my data isn't working...
Highlighted
Agent

Hello allisondurrant. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.