I can't get any help

Highlighted
Accomplice

I can't get any help

I can't  seem to get any help ordering a stylo 6 with the  boostup! Promo. Call the number on the website because it keeps saying my address  is  not  valid.  And when I got through they asked me all kinds of questions  then wanted me to pay the whole amount, not the $1 down and $12 payments.  I have been with boost for almost 10 years  and never thought of changing carriers before. Tried to go to the help online  chat and there is no chat icon to click. I need an agent to contact me. 

Palmerd44
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Palmerd44. Unfortunately, we don't process orders through this channel. You can visit a Boost Mobile store to purchase the phone. Here https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/  you can find the nearest Boost Mobile store.  

Highlighted
Accomplice

But you could find out why it says my address is invalid and help fix it. I have been at the address for 4 years now.  What good is a promotion  when you cant use it. And I have ordered phones before and never had this issue.

Palmerd44
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. The address is verified and passed by the system, we can't make any changes. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code and address so we can verify it. 

Accomplice

Hi I have another order to cancel I forgot to mention last time it’s order number ek-bepp-**** if u could cancel the order it was submitted within a hour ago. If u could place a case and Provdied a case I’d number or cancel it asap. Thank you

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cancel order number ek-bepp-**** not sure if I messaged correctly but am sending a message here Incase directly. Thank you

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Meez133! We'd like to assist, but please send us a private message with that information instead.