Go to solution
Groupie

How to get full report. On. Text messages

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: how do i get a full call and text history

Josh51816 wrote:

I am going through a court case and i need a full text log and call log in order to support myself in my court case. ive had my phone since the beginning of this year and i was wandering how i could get all of the messages sent and recieved. can anyone help me here?

I'm sorry that you're going through a court case, I know how that can be.  You can access numbers you texted as well as the date and time you send the text up to 60 days in the past by following the steps in our Text Message History article. You can obtain records of the numbers, dates and times of texts sent and received by contacting Sprint's subpoena compliance group at (800) 877-7330 and select option (as @jauskings mentioned earlier.)  

Unfortunately, contents of text messages (pictures or words) are not saved anywhere and therefore aren't available, even with a subpoena.  

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

53 REPLIES 53

Viewing Incoming calls

How do I view all incoming calls for the past two months? My account information is just showing outgoing calls.

Groupie

Re: Viewing Incoming calls

View income call
Promoter

Re: Viewing Incoming calls

The reasson is because of FCC Privacy Regulatuions that are not allowing us to view the phone numbers of the people how call us... :/

how do i get a full call and text history

I am going through a court case and i need a full text log and call log in order to support myself in my court case. ive had my phone since the beginning of this year and i was wandering how i could get all of the messages sent and recieved. can anyone help me here?

Groupie

Promoter

Re: How to get full report. On. Text messages

You can get that report from the Boost mobile website, you just have to go to "My account", you provide your phone number and pin of the account, and select the option "Account history", the website will show you the history of calls and text from the last 3 months Robot Very Happy

Highlighted

I would like to know this also. I called a boost store and they tod me to contact customer service. I can't even find a way to do that!

Accomplice

you or your lawyer will need to contact Sprint's subpoena compliance group - once you have provided them a subpoena, they will be able to send you your complete history.  I will search for the number to call and post when I have found it.

At this time, Sprint is able to provide your complete history through subpoena compliance.

Edit: Call (800) 877-7330 and select option 3

Accomplice

Call (800) 877-7330 and select option 3