How to block certain numbers and blocked callers from calling my zte wrap sync boost mobile phone

Go to solution

How to block certain numbers and blocked callers from calling my zte wrap sync boost mobile phone

How to block numbers and blocked callers from callling my phone and leaving a voicemail
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How to block certain numbers and blocked callers from calling my zte wrap sync boost mobile phon

onelilnana wrote:

I am looking for the same answer because I blocked it on one number and now this person has another number and is harrassing me again. She can not call me from that number and it does not go to voicemail. She gets a message that my phone is not accepting calls at this time. I need the answer because I do not remember how to block her.

Take a look at this article about Blocking Calls and Texts and let us know if it helps!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

4 REPLIES 4
Promoter

Re: How to block certain numbers and blocked callers from calling my zte wrap sync boost mobile phon

Been honest with you I belive that theres no possible way to do that because we can use apps like Mr. Number or Blacklist to avoid them calling you but the call will always be routed to the Voicemail :/

I am looking for the same answer because I blocked it on one number and now this person has another number and is harrassing me again. She can not call me from that number and it does not go to voicemail. She gets a message that my phone is not accepting calls at this time. I need the answer because I do not remember how to block her.

Text list to 9999
Highlighted
Community Manager

onelilnana wrote:

Take a look at this article about Blocking Calls and Texts and let us know if it helps!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.