How do I deactivate/remove SMS BLOCK add on?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I deactivate/remove SMS BLOCK add on?

Selection or option for ONE TIME SMS BLOCK add on is nowhere to be found when I directly went back to remove it once I saw what had taken place after activation. Please help me, I need assistance. I cannot remove it. Please I need help anyone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: How do I deactivate/remove SMS BLOCK add on?

Thank you so much. How do I send a private message to you?
12 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there, SyChllQn14227. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We can definitively assist you with that. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look at your account. 

Accomplice

Thank you so much. How do I send a private message to you?
Accomplice

Thank you so much. How do I send a private message to you? I apologize I am very new to the Boost blog community.
Agent

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select 'send this user a private message'.

Accomplice

Ok awesome and thank you. I found my way and just sent you the information requested.
Agent

Understood. I haven't received it  yet. 

Accomplice

Okay. I sent it again a second time. Hope you receive this time. The first one shows sent 9 min. ago.
Agent

I understand that another of our agents already fixed the issue. Is that correct? 

Accomplice

I have not received a response about the issue being resolved from you or the other agent. I created the other question while I was not signed in and at first it did not post, therefore I created another one and thought that you were assisting me. I then received notification byemail that my email was confirmed and I received notification of the other agents assistance. Any other questions?