Error code 425

Highlighted

Error code 425

I keep getting a 425 message (failed) when I try to respond or send a short message. How do I fix this issue? I can't respond to bank notifications. Very frustrating!
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Agent

We can assist you with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello I have s Samdung Galaxy S 8+ I cant make or recieve text messages.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Ivonsalazar8! Sorry to hear that your unable to make or receive calls. We'll do our best to help. Please complete the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically

Highlighted

Do you think you can help me, I am having problems enrolling Into the text banking, I will get the texts but it won't let me respond to approve it or to change check my account, plz help me fix this
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you. Are you able to respond to other short code services? If not, please send me a Pirvate Message with your phone number and PIN to check what's going on. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have an Error 425 Code with my Samsung Galaxy J

Highlighted
Accomplice

no

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why am I receiving error code 425 and how to fix it?

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Dani. Let's take a closer look at this. Is this issue related to short codes? If yes, are you experiencing this issue with a specific number or multiple ones? Are you getting the error when trying to make calls or send text messages?