Cant recieve text messages outside my carrier.

Cant recieve text messages outside my carrier.

I am not receiving any kinds of text messages from various people outside of my carrier. I spent 3 hours on the phone with tech support last night which ended with a factory reset of my phone. Nothing has resolved it. Help!
See more topics labeled with:
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Cant recieve text messages outside my carrier.

Hello, Amburcarden910. I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I will be happy to assist you today. Can you send me a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address to review this?

Is this a private message?
Agent

Hello, @Amburcarden910. Thanks for contacting us. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

I cannot find the "send this user a private message" option when i click on your agent pic.

Got it and sent you a private message
Agent

We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm having the exact same issue. I can get texts from myself, my brother (who is also on boost), and boost mobile themself. However, nothing from other carriers seem to get through. I have an LG stylo 4, and the issue started around March 10. Talked with customer service and their recommendations didn't work; reboot phone, reactivation, updating profile/PRL, and full factory reset. None of them have worked so far, but they are sending me a new SIM card to see if that'll fix. Not too sure why that would make a difference, though.

Agent

Hey there! So sorry for the inconvenience. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.