Cannot send MMS texts with pictures or video

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cannot send MMS texts with pictures or video

I just activated my boost service a week ago, and since then i cannot send texts with pictures or video. My phone is a Galaxy S10 that I purchased online unlocked. I have tried soft resetting the phone, reseting my networks, none of that has helped.

Regular text only texts will go through, I can receive texts with pictures and videos. The only thing that does not work is sending texts with pictures or video. I get the error message "Network Failed."

I already called customer service and they couldn't help me unless I had another number. Who has multiple phone numbers these days?

Help!

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes very frustrating. I have found the only fix is to switch from LTE to CDMA in your settings.
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Duke, my access point names is grayed out and the add button is grayed out also. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's ridiculous!! I can't do anymore group messaging with my friends. I'm looking for a new carrier
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this issue, @vcuadra. We definitely want to take a look at this. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

No thanks. Not wasting my time again. I've tried dealing with agents in the past without any resolution.
Highlighted
Agent

@vcuadra We want to help. Whenever possible, please send us a private message to assist you further. Looking forward for your reply.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I went to your store and the tech said he cannot move me back and he cannot fix the MMS since it was basically turned off. I have read and followed others and it seems to bear out as true. I am paying $89 a month, and cannot use an old school basic function of sending an MMS text.
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue, @OPKC. Please, send us a private message to further assist you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

it will not allow me to private message you.