Cannot send MMS texts with pictures or video

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cannot send MMS texts with pictures or video

I just activated my boost service a week ago, and since then i cannot send texts with pictures or video. My phone is a Galaxy S10 that I purchased online unlocked. I have tried soft resetting the phone, reseting my networks, none of that has helped.

Regular text only texts will go through, I can receive texts with pictures and videos. The only thing that does not work is sending texts with pictures or video. I get the error message "Network Failed."

I already called customer service and they couldn't help me unless I had another number. Who has multiple phone numbers these days?

Help!

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same issue. Suddenly my phone will say it cannot find my MMS server so I can't send or receive images. This just started within the last week. I looked at the other suggestions, but I can't try them because Data Roaming and Access Point Names are greyed out.

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that Chantel66. Can you send us a private message? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sure, how do I do that?
Accomplice

Could I also get help with this issue?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Lj062. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to take a closer look.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How?
Highlighted
Agent

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

I was in the middle of texting with someone, and she just disappeared.