Cannot Text or Call

Highlighted
Groupie

Cannot Text or Call

I can't send or receive texts or receive phone calls and my data goes in and out. Regardless of where I am it shows that I have service, but I have to constantly restart my phone in order for my pending texts to send, incoming texts to drop in, and voice-mails from missed calls to appear. People are telling me it goes straight to voice-mail when they call. This has been an ongoing problem for 3 weeks and customer service first told me there was an outage and then told me there are no issues with the service.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, jmiller124. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code and the address so we can verify the network status.

Highlighted

Yes, I am also having the same sort of problem. I am able to text and receive messages but incoming calls I don’t receive. It sends them straight to voicemail. It’s extremely frustrating now because my dad is trying to get a job and he’s using my number for people to contact him.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, briannadez. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can check