I just activated a new phone last night and have noticed that I cannot send or receive any of my MMS texts. SMS texts are sent and received, but not MMS.
Hello, kiairaj! We're sorry to know that you're experiencing this issue. We'll be happy to assist you. What is the make and model of your phone? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?
Thanks for the information. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Are you able to send and receive regular text messages? Does it only happen with a specific number?
Thanks! Now, please follow these steps to reprogram the phone:
- Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is off and the Mobile data on.
- Dial ##72786#
- Phone will turn off, then back on.
- Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays.
- A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed
- Checking for "PRL update” message appears.
- The device will reboot.
- The phone will check for firmware update. "No Firmware update is available" will display.
Let us know how that worked out.