Can I get some data please help

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can I get some data please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I'm so sorry we let you down, Nola7174. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

How can we assist you?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am broke and need some faster internet to keep looking for work
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am broke and need faster internet to keep looking for work
Highlighted

I'm so sorry we let you down, Nola7174. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I do a pm
Highlighted
Accomplice

I need data 3 gb is not enough I'm broke and not sure if I can pay my bill this coming month
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. You can have unlimited data with 35gb of high speed data at $50 per month.You can find details clicking here.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Sandrabrowning. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.