Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Can I delete calls or texts from my history?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Can I delete calls or texts from my history?

Hey there, kendrawarren and Shanna1-! Sorry for the late reply!

It is Boost Mobile's policy not to wipe the transaction history as a way to validate and support customer accounts.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

LG tribute hd
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My boyfriend and myself both have boost mobile. When you go to my online account for boost you can view my history for incoming and outgoing texts and calls. However for my boyfriend it shows one text message from 2 days ago. It wont show anything else for him not even our message to each other. Why is this? How can it be fixed?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, CarmenSandiego! We understand your concern. We want to help! Please, check your inbox; we have already replied through a Private Message. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same problem. Did they ever tell you how to fix it.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do you fix the problem. My boyfriend can see all my texts and calls in history and I can't see his. His text history days NA
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Happyhome12! Unfortunately, the calls and texts record you see online, can't be deleted. It can only be deleted from your device.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Groupie

Im having the same issues all my call/ message history is all on my online account but my finances does not how is that he is always on his phone but theres no record of it... HELP
Highlighted
Groupie

Why are all my call/message history in my online account but my fiances are not hes on the phone all the time but his account history isnt all there? Its practically empty for 90 days
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Alpage0529. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Can you please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request?