Can I delete calls or texts from my history?

Go to solution
Community Manager

Re: Can I delete calls or texts from my history?

Hey @Alizzz8, we had never run across this customer or what would happen if a customer changed his or her phone number so we tried it with a test account.  The call and text history were not deleted from the My Boost account record when we changed the Boost phone number. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

Bbb
Groupie

So there is no way that it can be deleted ? Thats terrible lol 😟😟
Accomplice

Sure its its from your cell phone history, it cannot be removed from boost online records.

This doesn't make sense to me.. my "boyfriend" that obviously hides and lies about everything....you used to be able to log into mine or his account and see who the calls and text were to and from funny now only mine reveals that info unless it's our two numbers sending messages or calls to each other's boost is telling me to have it not on phone bill it's gotta be a setting in the phone....help please I want my changed I'm bout to go get a NB ew phone

Good morning Jadrtz and thank you for contacting us.

We're sorry, but we could not understand very well the issue you reported. Could you please clarify it?

We're here to help you.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

Hi there Ihateyoutony! Sorry, but your message came in as blank/empty.

Could you please send it again?

RB-1991 (Robert)

Groupie

Hi there yes please I would like to be able to delete my messages in my history. My ex and I have the same phone plan still. The model of phone I have is a ZTE.
Groupie

hello im needing assistance deleting history online