901-6 Android Message

Highlighted
Groupie

901-6 Android Message

Within the last week I've received two texts from 901-6. I've seen at least one other forum post about this, but did not see a solution. Does anyone know what these texts mean? 

901-6.png

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Same exact problem. Boost is having problems with mms messages since the tmobile tower switching started. Since mms is in part of the code from 9016 it seems like another of many system errors they're having. I'm not happy about it either. I get like 5 to 10 a day
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, MahFockle. Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Let's get this thing figured out. Does the issue happen everywhere or in specific locations only? What is the make and model of your phone?

Highlighted

The problem with mms is everywhere. First, it was I wasn't able to send them at all. Then now I can send them but instead of receiving them I get a message from 9016 saying that a certain number sent a message followed by a long code that has mms in it
Highlighted

Galaxy s10e. The problem is everywhere
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the info. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.