Highlighted
Enthusiast
41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes stay connected so i can text and call out
Highlighted
Agent

“Stay Connected” allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and text messages even though your services are interrupted. You cannot call out or send text messages while interrupted, only receive them. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

It's nice that we can still get incoming calls and text but it will make more since if we can make calls and text to I'm surprised how boost mobile don't help out with they customers and other phone companies do y'all need to do better
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah all I'm saying is y'all need to fix that it's people that are really sick and don't have a regular house phone it needs to change all it is about money and not helping the people out who have been sick with the virus at least let them call out other phone carrier's are helping them out it don't hurt to help people or y'all will lose customers
Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

How do i get. $50 credit
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, n7-. We completely understand your worry and frustration, it is truly a difficult time for everyone.  We are committed to keeping you connected with friends and loved ones, however, our COVID relief program has recently ended.  So although we cannot provide any credits or services extensions, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We have a feature called Stay Connected, which will still allow you to receive incoming calls and incoming text messages For outgoing calls, if you have a Wi-fi connection, you can use a W-Fi connection to make and receive calls via various Wi-Fi calling Apps like Messenger, Viber, Skype, Google etc.

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. We are sorry. There are no credit offers available. If you have any other question, please let us know. We remain at your service.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have children and really struggling. If possible i would like a month free promo please

Hi, Lovelace90! Please send me a private message me to further assist you.