$50 credit please

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast
41 REPLIES 41
Accomplice

i need help unlocking my samsung galaxy J7 refine . I want to unlock UICC SO I CAN USE MY DEVICE WITH ANOTHER CARRIER
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi my name is Donna Bembry i want to know i have just got out of the hospital from having the coronavirus and i can't go outside for a while i have to have my phone on and been out of work for a month now my doctor needs me to have my phone on so that she can reach me i want to know if you can cover my bill for the month of September they won't let me out
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry to hear about this situation, @donnabembry. We know these are difficult times. Boost was able to offer free or discounted services for several weeks to help our customers through this period and we hope this helped you. We’re beginning to see many other prepaid carriers starting to expire their relief plans in the coming days but we’re still committed to keeping you connected. I can help to see if we have another plan that will better fit your needs for the time being. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi my name is Donna Bembry yes can you please give me a credit for my next bill I'm a customer with boost mobile and i have been for 2 years now I'm very loyal to you all my phone bill i did pay this month since I'm still trying to recover from the covid-19 I'm stuck in the house and can't go back to work until October
Highlighted
Agent

@donnabembry. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, sadly, we are unable to apply funds to accounts to cover the billing cycle. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. How can we help you? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can i get free day's for my bill since I've been off of work with being sick
Highlighted
Agent

We know this pandemic is making things difficult for everyone. Boost Mobile was able to offer free or discounted services for several weeks to help our customers through this period and we hope this helped our customers. Unfortunately, we are no longer providing free service. We can help to see if we have another plan that will better fit your needs for the time being; depending on the plan you have, there may be other more affordable options. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and text messages even though your services are interrupted. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can i get the free service from being sick with the coronavirus i can't go no where i need help i just found out about this