$50 credit please

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Morris84. Thanks for contacting us. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Morris84. Thanks for contacting us. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I get 50$credit I need it bad
Highlighted

Hi, Chad2! We unfortunately do not have a promotion like this available. We are sorry. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How can I get a $50 credit I can’t pay my bill due to Covid
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that. We know these are difficult times. Boost was able to offer free or discounted services for several weeks to help our customers through this period and we hope this helped you. We’re beginning to see many other prepaid carriers starting to expire their relief plans in the coming days but we’re still committed to keeping you connected. I can help to see if we have another plan that will better fit your needs for the time being. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please help me
Highlighted
Agent

We unfortunately do not have a promotion like this available. We are sorry.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Where's my $50 credit
Highlighted

Hi, tlriddell99! We unfortunately do not have a promotion like this available. We are sorry.