unlocking a Note 5?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

unlocking a Note 5?

I've noticed the note 5 isn't on the sprint to boost list, but is there ANY possibility we could get one working on boost? and how? If anyone could help I'd REALLY appreciate it, I've been after this phone since it came out! If anyone could contact me or reply to this it'd be great!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: unlocking a Note 5?

Howdy @PaigeMA,  the official answer is no, because it's not on the Boost list,  However, customers are sometimes able to get it to work,  You'll need to start with a device that you can verify is unlocked as Boost employees won't be able to help unlock a Sprint device.

We had a user who had a TON of experience in working with folks to get unlocked phones working on the network.  Check out @injeans post here for a place to start.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: unlocking a Note 5?

Howdy @PaigeMA,  the official answer is no, because it's not on the Boost list,  However, customers are sometimes able to get it to work,  You'll need to start with a device that you can verify is unlocked as Boost employees won't be able to help unlock a Sprint device.

We had a user who had a TON of experience in working with folks to get unlocked phones working on the network.  Check out @injeans post here for a place to start.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post