"cannot find the subscription info for subscriber" swapping device issue

Highlighted

"cannot find the subscription info for subscriber" swapping device issue

My phone was lost or stolen about a week ago.  I have received a new one that I purchased on the boostmobile website.  I blocked my account until I had the new phone.  Now I go to "Swap Device:  Unsuspend my accound and help me activate a new device on my acount"

It prompts me to type in the MEID number which works.  Then it asks to make sure the ICCID number is correct which it is.  I hit"Next" then it gives me message at the top in red "Cannot find the subscription info for subscriber"  

Please help!  I've been without a phone long enough.  

Thanks. 

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Hi there, WhistyTak! We truly apologize for the late reply! To better help you, please send us a private message including:

- Your Boost phone number and the account's PIN.

- The MEID of the new device.

We'll be glad to serve you!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted

I am having this issue as well how do I go about solving this problem?

@Hozuki_Robertwrote:

Hi there, WhistyTak! We truly apologize for the late reply! To better help you, please send us a private message including:

- Your Boost phone number and the account's PIN.

- The MEID of the new device.

We'll be glad to serve you!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jaidaanderson45. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

HI could ya help me too? I also Cannot find the subscription info for subscriber.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Helpme101! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID number of your new phone and the UICC/SIM card number. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

can I send it to you right here?
Highlighted
Agent

For sure, @Helpme101! You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Is there an email I can email you? I'm not seeing the button
Highlighted
Agent

You may need to verify your email. You can find the necessary details on how to verify your email here https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/Boost-Beat-News/Help-us-fight-Spam-Bots-Verify-your-email-addre...