deleting bookmarks

SOLVED
Highlighted

deleting bookmarks

I am unable to delete a bookmark in my BoostMobile Samsung phone.  How do I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: deleting bookmarks

BJRobertson wrote:

I am unable to delete a bookmark in my BoostMobile Samsung phone.  How do I do that?

@BJRobertson If you are using Chrome, try the following steps: 

Launch the web browser and then click the three verticle dots in the top right hand corner. This will open a menu. From this menu, click 'Bookmarks'. This will bring up your list of mobile bookmarks. Next to each bookmark is another set if three verticle dots. Click on the dots and a sub-menu will open and give you an option to delete the bookmark. Check out the screenshots below as well. 

BoostBookmark.PNG

If you aren't using Chrome, let me know. 

GeekGeoff

Boost Product Ambassador
1 REPLY
Accomplice

Re: deleting bookmarks

BJRobertson wrote:

@BJRobertson If you are using Chrome, try the following steps: 

Launch the web browser and then click the three verticle dots in the top right hand corner. This will open a menu. From this menu, click 'Bookmarks'. This will bring up your list of mobile bookmarks. Next to each bookmark is another set if three verticle dots. Click on the dots and a sub-menu will open and give you an option to delete the bookmark. Check out the screenshots below as well. 

BoostBookmark.PNG

If you aren't using Chrome, let me know. 

GeekGeoff

Boost Product Ambassador