Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Your site needs a fixing - Bad

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Your site needs a fixing - Bad

So I am still trying to figure out the mess after buying a phone from your website. My purchase is NOT showing up anywhere No agreement emails or anything. I have now sat on the phone for 20 minutes waiting for what you call "Support".
The issue today? I am digging around your site trying to find any information to my account and was locked out of your site because depending on what link I clicked, I had to sign back in.  Banned for to many clicks!
Now, Finally, I got a hold of support. Is this place in a war zone? I swear I heard artillery shells blowing up in the background it was so noisy.
So this Asian Indian lady gets on (Very nice woman) Who CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. I do not speak Khoisan, Tamil or Punjabi so I hung up.
It looks like I have to go and find a Boost store here in my town. I know where 4 of them are but they all are Spanish Speaking with very broken English.
I need to find an English speaking company as I am to old to learn new languages to get phone support.
So please, fix your site.
Put account information on the accounts.
Make it easy to get a hold of support.
Speak the language of the country.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Your site needs a fixing - Bad

Thanks so much for the suggestion, @kgw. We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

We're sorry to hear that you had this experience. We will ensure that this is tracked for resolution immediately. We hope to have this resolved quickly. In the meantime. You can process the payment by dialing 233 or 6111 (or by using My Boost app) from your Boost Mobile device. 

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Your hour lockout has been almost 24 hours, Can you fix it or do I need to return the phones?

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience. Customers who make failed attempts to access their My Account (boostmobile.com) online using the wrong Account PIN will have their account locked. If your account is locked, you must wait:

◦After 3 failed attempts: Locked out for 1 hour.  A banner message will advise the customer a soft lock has been placed on their account.
◦After 5 failed attempts: Locked out for 1 hour from the last failed attempt
◦After 7 failed attempts: 24-hour lockout (also known as IP lock)

We want to help!  Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

I will message you the info but please READ THE THREAD next time.
I got locked out, not from entering the wrong pin, But I was trying to get account info and a purchase. Your site kept logging me out so I had to sign back in to get the info I needed.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If something like this happens to me, I won't be whining  and just switch.

Highlighted
Agent

We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Highlighted
Accomplice
Accomplice

Not sure when you posted but you guys NEVER got back to me in private message. If you didn't want to, that's fine but just dont lie and waste my time.

I can get into the account now and the information is finally there.

I did get the phones and the switch was extremely easy. Thanks for that