Worst problems ever

Highlighted
Accomplice

Worst problems ever

I have been with boost for 10 years had the same number never changed it i recently went in a store to pay my bill the man switched my sims card out of my phones i didnt ask him to he said it was a promital to upgrade to expanded network when he did that it removed my original account showing how long i have been with boost also they took away my phone insurance i use my phone for work and personal use and i am losing money. This is why i have a samsung s10 plus i can make calls send texts receive texts but when someone calls my phone it says error and my phone is off also with my wife samsung galaxy s9 phone she can not send out picture mail this is real frustrating can someone please help us get this issues right?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry about the situation you are experiencing. Please send us more details in a Private Message, so we can do our best to help you. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

It won't let me view the messages
Highlighted
Accomplice

Are you still helping me
Accomplice

I have done all that but my phone is saying when you call it the The subscriber you have call is not in service please check the number you have dailed and it says error messages
Highlighted
Accomplice

I can make calls but I need to receive them as well i am a mobile mechanic I can't make money if I can't receive phone calls this has been like this far to long and I am paying a bill for services I cant use need this resolved please
Highlighted
Accomplice

its not the cell towers they have checked that numerous of times it is saying my phone is off