Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Accomplice

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

U dont have to wait trust me I justed looked up boost mobile Starter Sim pack and every Walmart sells them and that's all you need to do is go spend the $10.00 and tax off course and thin put the micro sim card in the phone and thin go to the boat mobile app and switch your phone over to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and everything on your old phone will go straight to your new phone it's that easy!! That's what I did and I love this phone but now I want to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus!!!😍🥰😍🥰😍🤩 I can't wait to get it
Accomplice

the sim kits were sold out everywhere near me thats why i ordered the one sim but yesterday i ordered the boost sim kit i receive it tomorrow hopefully all goes well

Accomplice

It will it's the nano sim card not the micro sorry for the mix up
Accomplice

So I received this SIM SIMOLW506TQ and no luck I'm picking up the 4 in 1 boost sim kit later will try that way but remember I have a Verizon factory unlocked SM-N960U1 so why do I get an error code when I put in the IMEI number and can't get passed that last week I called customer service and they got an error also the tried to re sku it and couldn't so did you have to re sku yours or put in imei info in order to activate and how would I keep my number I'm assuming I would have to sign in to my account and then they will ask for imei and that's when I will be stuck unless it doesn't ask for imei during activation thanks Smoke69