Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Agent

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Hello there, sorry you feel this way. Be aware the best way to know if a phone is compatible with Boost is through this section of the website at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone. Thanks.

Accomplice

Yes, the Note 9 can be activated on Boost Mobile, I am using the Note 9 myself. I bought the Note 9 from samsung.com, I bought the Galaxy Note9 SM-N960U1 which is the Unlocked version. Before I bought I made sure I chatted with the Samsung representative to assure it will work with Boost Mobile. The representative assure me that the unlocked version will with EVERY carrier CDMA and GSM version. 

Accomplice

Yes, you can active the Note 9. However only the Galaxy Note9 SM-N960U1 can be activate to Boost Mobile. I am using this version. I bought the phone from samsung.com which they also offer monthly payment plans.  The SIM card that you need is SIMOLW506TQ. 

If you have any more questions about the Note 9 on Boost Mobile let me know. I never got an straight answer from the Boost Mobile representatives. Even some of the Boost Mobile representatives told me that the Note 9 cannot be activated on Boost Mobile. 

Accomplice

Galaxy Note9 SM-N960U1 works with Boost Mobile. I am using the Note 9 on Boost Mobile. 

Accomplice

Galaxy Note9 SM-N960U1 works with Boost Mobile. I am using the Note 9 on Boost Mobile.

Accomplice

Hi I have a Samsung galaxy note 9 and it's SM-N960U but it isn't the SM-N960UI is mine still compatible with boost mobile or m I freaked over??? Please reply back as soon has you can thanks... p.s. I bought the phone from offer up so there ain't no way to get my money back but I did bought a SIM CODE but waiting on hearing back on that. SO IS IT OR WILL IT BE ABLE TO COMPATIBLE WITH BOOST MOBILE? THANKS
Agent

Hi, Smokie69. The factory unlock version is compatible with Boost Mobile. Please check your device ID here to verify. 

Accomplice

It doesn't show anything but it is only a number off from the message above but I have stuck a boost mobile SIM CARD in it and it said SIM CARD LOCKED so I looked it up and it said that I would have to go out in the PUK NUMBER IN??
Agent

Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. 

Accomplice

How do I go to s private message? And I found out that it is locked from sprint and I bought it off from offer up. Idk what to do cuz if it comes up and lost or stolen i dont want to get in trouble for something i didn't do? Plus I've already paid someone online to unlock the phone. So if they actually get it done where it isnt locked anymore is there anyway thin I could switch it to my account and change devices? And also will there be away for me to return the phone I bought off the boost mobile website? And get a full refund for the Samsung Galaxy S10E? Or would I have to sell it either on offer up or a phone store or something along those lines???