Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Accomplice

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

When you put your device Id in that link it should tell you what sim card. I had no problem getting mine activated.
Accomplice

Yes, the unlocked Version from Samsung.
Groupie

Any update as of now September 19 2018??
Groupie

Any updates so far in September 19 2018??
Agent

Hi there! No word on that just yet, but please keep checking back for updates.

Accomplice

@bh756063 check other messages in this thread. I already posted a reply saying that I have the phone working with Boost and so have a few others. The phone works with Boost. These reps in this forum aren't up to date on the tech.  Also not all Boost Mobile reps are even if you call them. Just ask to speak to someone else. Eventually you will get someone who can help. The website doesn't show the phone as being eligible, but when you put in the IMEI # https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone at that website it will tell you congratulations your phone is compatible and tell you what sim card you need. I just took a picture of the sim card it said to use and brought it to a boost store and told them I need one of these sim cards in this picture. Boost will say different, but that is a lie. Don't buy into it. The phone works. As long as it is unlocked thru Samsung and bought thru Samsung or Best Buy or any other retailer that sells an unlocked phone that Samsung unlocked. The fact that this phone just came out it would be hard to find a phone anywhere that isn't unlocked by Samsung, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone on Ebay is selling an unlocked phone that isn't unlocked by Samsung. Especially now that the phone has been in our hands a few weeks Ebay wouldn't be a place I would shop for a phone. 

Only phones that Samsung unlocked works and not phones that someone else unlocked, so make sure you buy your phone from a retailer selling phones straight from Samsung. A guy on the street for instance wouldn't be the right place. It might be legit, but I wouldn't take the risk. Maybe phones that others unlocked work, but I know phones that Samsung unlocked at their factory work. I am using one that Samsung unlocked with Boost and so is a few others in this forum. 

Accomplice

Do you know the SIM card part number that works for the Note 9 by any change? 

Thank you. 

Agent

Hey there, @chrischavez13 That device is not compatible with our service as of now. Therefore, we won't be able to provide you with a SIM Card that may allow you to have our service. We're deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Accomplice

@chrischavez13I don't remember what the sim card is, but when you go to boost and type in the IMEI # it will tell you what sim card you need. Just take a picture of it and bring it to a store that sells Boost sim cards. The phone is compatible with Boost service & it is shocking that they are still saying it is not compatible. Boost employees the phone is compatible, so stop saying it isn't. Seems like you all don't want us as customers, but we are all happy with your phone service you provide.
Groupie

Hi BigJNasty ......... I'm finally in a position to purchase the Samsung Note 9. i plan on doing it with Amazon because they offer monthly payment plans. Would please provide the exact Samsung Note 9's model number and any other pertinent numbers such as SIM cards or anything else you can think of?

I have been with Boost for over 6 years and have pretty good service with them but it frustrates me to no end when their customer service reps are all over the page when it comes to whether or not a phone is truly compatible with Boost service or not. 

Thank you very much for your August response to this $64,000 question!!!