Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Agent

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us, Candaceaguirre!

Groupie

Did you buy the Boost BYOD SIM kit as well? Which SIM from the set did you end up using, or did you get another SIM altogether?

Accomplice

I had no problems activating my unlocked phone with Boost as well. I went online with my IMEI right off the box and it said congratulations your phone is eligible & told me what sim card I needed. I went to a Boost store and they activated my phone along with giving me the sim card the phone will take. I was planning on going to another carrier if Boost didn't work, but I am happy with Boost and they get to keep me longer. Don't let these reps fool you. The Note 9 is compatible with Boost. I have my Note 9 512GB unlocked thru Samsung that I bought at Best Buy on the Boost Network and everything works fine. Just need to download the Sprint Voicemail app, since the phone doesn't come pre installed with a visual voicemail app, but other then that everything is just as good as my S8, but much faster and better with loads of room to store stuff.  

Accomplice

I got my Note 9 on Tuesday at Best Buy. It is compatible with Boost Mobile. I am using my S Pen to handwrite this on the Boost network. After 30 minutes spent at the Boost Store with no luck or help. They said not compatible. I paid for a SIM card and went back to Best Buy. After talking to the very helpful Best Buy representative a light bulb. went off. Here are the steps:
1. Go to https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=BotNav:Shop:BringYourPhone
2. Input your Device ID ( IMEI),
After you hit enter, you should get a compatible with SIM and a number.
you put the SIM in and it should ask for the ICC. Once it says activated, for me I had voice and text only-almost freaked out. I restarted my phone and the activation process finished and I had data.
Boost has SIM cards for $10, and Best buy also has SIM cards, although I don't know their cost.
I have been playing and exploring the Note 9. It is fast, the color Is gorgeous on the screen, and I played around with the camera some, so far I am happy.
Don't let Boost tell you it is not compatible. It is, I am using it now on the Boost network. I also would rather handwrite than type and the S Pen handles cursive and print without a problem usually. I hand wrote this response.
Accomplice

So the Note 9 can be activated on Boost mobile?
Accomplice

Thank you for the feedback.
Accomplice

Yes but depending on what boost rep you talk to they dont know and are not up to date. I am atill using mine on the boost network
Groupie

I dont understand people are using the note 9 on boost so why is there no information yet?
Please let me know I was thinking of getting this phone I called today and was told not comparable but people are using it on boost???
Groupie

I dont understand people are using the note 9 on boost so why is there no information yet?
Please let me know I was thinking of getting this phone I called today and was told not comparable but people are using it on boost???
Agent

Hi there, 1yorkiefan80. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

Unfortunately, no. The Note 9 is not compatible with our service. You can find more information here: 

Bring Your Own Device