Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Agent

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Follow these steps:
-Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
 -Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
-Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Accomplice

I'm using the Note 9 on Boost Mobile. It has to be the SM-N960UI version.
Accomplice

So it cant be SM-N960U IT HAS TO BE SM-N960UI it's kinda weird that I wouldn't be able to use the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 because it's a number off instead of a letter
Accomplice

When I bought my Note 9, I did some research. You can unlocked the SM-N960U for Boost Mobile. https://youtu.be/ZFAcfTOvgdg. However the SM-N960UI can be activated with ALL carries WORLDWIDE. I bought the SM-N960UI from samsung.com Boost Mobile agents here don't really know anything, they kept telling that the Note 9 couldn't work on Boost Mobile.
Accomplice

So i got the verizon unlocked note 9 SM-N860UI customer service said it cant be activated or even re sku can i just get the SIMOLW506TQ sim card and will that work im already a boost customer and want to keep my number thanks in advance

Agent

So sorry about the trouble! You can determine if your device is eligible for bringing to our network by clicking on the following link; https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=BotNav:Shop:BringYourPhone. Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Accomplice

Thank you, Note 9 SM-N960U1 WORKS on Boost Mobile. 

Agent

We understand. If you have already determined that your device is eligible for bringing to our network, you must follow the instructions to purchase a compatible SIM card online, so you can activate the phone.  

Accomplice

so i have the verizon factory unlocked note 9 its gsm and cdma unlocked model SM-N960UI i tried entering the imei number on boost mobile and got error i am currently waiting for that specific sim card that i read on these forums but how did you activated on the phone or on the website and im already a boost customer so i want to keep my number thanks in advance
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. If you have already determined the device is compatible with our network and also followed the instructions to purchase a compatible SIM card online, you must wait for it to arrive, so you can activate the device through our Boost Mobile website.