Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Agent

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Hey, FMpat! Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help. Unfortunately, we still do not support the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. We support the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SE, though! We apologize for any inconveniences. Please, feel free to ask if you have any other concerns. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

You all should get on the same page! one representative is gonna say something while other agent says otherwise, come on Boost!, you can do better than this haha.  Just so you know, the phone is compatible with your services 😄 and you can activate it now,

Accomplice

That is good to know. So basically if one tells me no, just ask to speak to someone else who knows that it is capable of being activated. 

Accomplice

It's weird because one administrator assured me that it would be compatible but others acted like they didn't even know what the note 9 was. But yeah, as soon as ypu get your phone, go to the boost byod tool and input your imei which comew in the box of the device and it will tell you which sim card to use and everything
Enthusiast

I got my note 9 yesterday when I pre-ordered from Samsung.com
The sim you need is the SIMOLW506C. It doesn't say that it is or isn't compatible, but it accepted my sim. I do not have the service on my note 9 yet. I think they will allow us to activate the phone tomorrow 8-28-18. I'm hoping that it does work tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Accomplice

Yeah I'm thinking the same since the "official" release date is tomorrow
Enthusiast

I tried on my Factory Unlocked Note 9 and I was unsuccessful in activating it with boost, but on the bright side. It looks like it will be compatible with the network, just have to find out when.
Highlighted
Groupie

I bought the unlocked Boost 9 at Best Buy and was able to activate it with Boost inside the store on the day I bought it. Don't listen to anyone from Boost telling you otherwise because I am using my Note 9 on Boost!!! It's amazing to me that this forum is filled with so many inaccurate statements from Boost reps that are supposed to be helping customers. Where do you guys get this information? It's almost comical! I even called Boost Mobile to ask them if I could activate an unlocked version and I was told no. I called Samsung and they told me it would be able to be activated on every carrier, so I decided to buy the unlocked version and try my luck anyways. My plan was to get the unlocked version, and try for activation with Boost, and if I were unsuccessful, I was going to switch to Sprint...low and behold, it activated easily on Boost. Why would guys even say that it's not possible? I don't understand all the bad information!!! Someone explain this to me please because IT IS RIDICULOUS! 

Enthusiast

Same here! I pre-ordered mine. It wasnt available to activate until Aug 25th. Worth the short wait.

How about now?