Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Will the note 9 be eligible for activation?

So is there any news about the note 9 in boost mobile?
Groupie

Is there any news about the Samsung galaxy note 9 in boost mobile?
Agent

We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us here!

Accomplice

It's pretty much a given... The people at Samsung have all said that their unlocked version will work with boost as soon as it comes out. 😄
Come on just accept that it will boost haha we all need to preorder our phones.
Enthusiast

I need to buy it tomorrow to get the frrrbies with it.,, do I stay with boost or go elsewhere for service?
Enthusiast

Any word on note 9 activation or should I go with sprint to get it?
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. No word on that just yet, but please keep checking back for updates.

Accomplice

Well I just pre-ordered mine and either I will stay with Boost which I am happy with or find a new carrier that will take my unlocked Note 9.

I really would hate to leave Boost Mobile, but if they can't support the new phone on release then they need to work on finding ways to allow this in the future before they lose all their customers like me. I just couldn't say no to a 512GB phone with a stylus and an upgrade from my S8. I didn't even get the Unlocked S8+ because I was told that the phone Boost was offering was the only one they supported. Now they support the unlocked S8+. Wish I knew this when the phone launched. 

Boost it is your choice on if you keep me or lose me as I am getting the phone and getting a pre paid plan either with you or elsewhere. I don't want to be stuck in a 2 year contract and I know other pre paid carriers are already confirming the unlocked version of the Note 9 will work with their service. 

Accomplice

Agent

Hi, MelD! Thanks for reaching out to us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Right now, we still do not support the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. We support the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SE, though! We apologize for any inconveniences. Please, feel free to ask if you have any other concerns. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25