Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Accomplice

Re: Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

The Note10+ will activate Boost Mobile. I am using it to type this on boost mobile's network. . I found out what SIM card, put it in the phone and the phone did the rest. When I turned the phone back on it asked me was I swapping a device or new line.
Accomplice

Congrats man, wish I could afford one, but not spending all that money
Accomplice

Save your money, I Have a S10e and regret buying it. It is also a factory unlocked phone which all my past Samsung phones have been purchased through Samsung unlocked. it is activated ion Boost. right now and if they can't improve their signal then I shall move on back to Verizon which I hate to do.

But prior to that I had a 9+ which I should have kept until I could find a phone to get me away from Samsung. 

Accomplice

Accomplice

Your answer is very vague. If you could elaborate on the details it would much more helpful.

How, what card procedure?

Thanks
Agent

Hello, @goodole1! Thanks for stopping by. Please be advised that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Model N960U) is the latest Note phone that is officially supported in our Bring Your Own Device program (BYOD). If you wish to activate other models, you can still check if it is supported through this link from our website: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone

Accomplice

For your interest, Boost will support the S10e as this is the phone I am current using with Boost until I go to another carrier because of lack of signal which causes multiply texts to come in etc. or none at all and slow sending. I also did not appreciate the fact that Boost is not transparent in dealing with the consumer. I purchased this phone unlocked for a reason so I could go to another carrier because of the weak signal and other problems. Now I will have to take different measures to get it unlocked from Boost. I know Dish is buying Sprint/Boost etc, but that is no excuse to not have a stronger signal available. I was with Boost for a long time but did not even think about the 12 month locking period because I always gave my older phone to my best friend who is a Boost user. So the subject never came up. I pay for my phones outright. I have never bought one on a lease or term period situation and I'm pretty upset of Boost not being transparent. I was also told I would have WIFI calling but that does not exist with Boost, only Sprint, so that is two deceptions right there.
I do thank you for your reply though, have a great day.
Agent

Hello there, it really saddens us to see you feeling this way. We wish you had a different opinion about Boost. Though your concern is understandable regarding the unlocking policy, we currently have no other option to override this.

We can only assist you with unlocking the phone whenever it meets the eligibility requirements.

Have you ever attempted to use third-party apps to make calls or videos calls over Wi-Fi, such WhatsApp, Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.?

Accomplice

Bro that's how boost is even if you buy the phone outright from the original source such as Samsung or Apple, they will still lock you in to their Carrier to squeeze as much money out of you as they can before letting your phone go, There are tons of 3rd party methods to unlocking your phone again but they all cost money, I know you wouldn't want to do that but unless you want your phone to be on boost for 12 more months without a single missed payment or else you would have to start all over again then I suggest you do that, When I bought an unlocked iPhone XR from apple, that phone got locked into boost and there was nothing I could do to change that, until google pointed me to an unlocking phone service that cost me 150 dollars. Did that now my XR is on cricket and I'm letting my girl use it until she gets a new phone
Agent

Understood. But if you buy an Open Market phone that is supported by Boost from Apple or Samsung, we sure can help activating it. The only issue is, not all devices are supported.