Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Accomplice

Re: Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Alright, I have great news!! I was able to finally get the boost site to recognize. My Note +!! So this time, instead of going through my boost account, I went to this link..

https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=BotNav:Shop:BringYourPhone

I entered the IMEI# and then it asked for my new boost Sim card number. All I had was the sprint Sim Card but it matched the type the site said I needed. Once I did that, it officially switched my phone over!!!

So just for reference, I bought a Note 10+ factory unlocked from Samsung and a Sprint Sim Card Kit. The Sim Card kit comes with 4 SIM cards, you need to one that ends in 516TQ

Hope this helps some of you!!
Accomplice

Oh man thank you so much dude
Accomplice

I'm glad it worked for you 🙂
Accomplice

Yea I'm glad you got it working. Kinda annoying when the people here keep saying it's not compatible with boost.
Accomplice

I can see why they say that. I visited both a Boost and a Sprint store and with the IMEI and MEID numbers it shows not eligible or compatible if you try to swap it or even if you sign up for new service with Sprint , if you are activating it as a new service for some reason on Boost their system accepts it. Just go as far as putting in the IMEI and SIM card data and cancel and it then will work.  They can't even put it in their form to see what SIM card they need to use to have it on Sprint/Boost without first getting it into their system somehow to be accepted.  They're just repeating what their system tells them they just don't know their system seems to be broken.

Accomplice

I activated my factory unlocked Note 10+ on a new account with Sprint at a Best Buy. I couldn't do anything to get it activated with Boost or Sprint online or over the phone. After getting it activated on Sprint through Best Buy, it was able to be activated on Boost as well.
Accomplice

That's why I will be leaving Boost. Just to much crap. To many different answers depending what store you go to.

They've taken most of the phones out of most of the stores so you can't even see or feel what you think you might want.

Just totally over it and then locking you in for 12 months which no other carrier does anymore if you own your phone outright.

Accomplice

Hmm, how did they lock you in for 12months? I've never heard that unless you are maybe financing a phone? I've been with them for almost 10 years, the customer service is severely lacking but I can't find a better price. I only pay $40 for 8gigs. All the other carriers always ended up charging me extra fees.
Accomplice

It's in the fine print. They are not transparent about it. It doesn't make any difference whether you own the phone outright to them.  My phone was purchased directly from Samsung it is CDMA and GSM compatible. UNLOCKED.You can find it on their policy online. Al the carriers at one time did it, all but Sprint and Boost relaxed that stipulation unless you have a contracted phone with them.

Accomplice

That's the same card number Boost used in my S10e. I had to go to a different store as the one around the corner from me didn't have it. So she called another store and they had it.