Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

Accomplice

Re: Will the note 10 and 10+ be compatible?

@Joy1713

That's absolutely false. Smh
Accomplice

@Xayne90
My message was for the Boost Agent and not you.
Accomplice

Ohhhhhh I'm sorry lol
Accomplice

If you first try to activate the phone outright on a new account and new number cancel before actually finishing then go to swap device it should work just fine.  I originally had 4 different notes between me and family that were going to be on Boost and this worked for all of them but, since Sprint now has a Kickstart plan that is $25 unlimited and has features that Boost simply won't support anymore it was a no brainer to switch to that instead.

Accomplice

@jsh2728
I have an unlocked note plus from Samsung.com and I bought the sprint Sim card kit. But when I entered the IMEI into the boost switch link, it said it did not recognize my device

Hello @oneeleven! The Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ is not compatible with our network at the moment. 

Accomplice

It is 100% compatible please read the following on how to get it on Boost. Go to boostmobile.com, activate, new customer, new number, new phone enter the imei number twice follows by the sim icc after that you can close that and either log into your account and swap or anything else you want to do now. I've already had multiple Note 10/+ on Boost though now most are on Spint Kickstart
Accomplice

I've seen dozens of people get the thing to work on boost stop spreading mis information and get the right info before u answer
Accomplice

I am using my Note 10 right now 🙄. I don't know why they are saying that it does not work. It does work. Just make sure to check which sim card you need on Boost Mobile's website.
Accomplice

Only unlocked from Samsung will work and if your ordering from them you can get a sim card for free for "Sprint" that works is labeled and works on Boost.